9/25/2011

Japanese Food

 I never get tired of eating Japanese food. There is a Japanese resto near our place. The price is reasonable and so this is our favorite destination whenever my husband and I would go for a lunch date.

We always order a set with a bowl of rice and miso soup. This is my husband's latest order: a set with shrimp tempura, yakizakana or grilled fish (saba), and chawanmushi, a savory steamed egg custard that usually contains pieces of shrimp, crab or fish cake.

Mine was a set of fish(dory) teriyaki with grilled veggies and mushroom on the side. It goes well with my bowl of vegetable salad and tsukemono or pickled carrot.


2 comments:

  1. ayyy...if ever we dine in japanese restos, we should look out for shrimps... my hubby's allergic to seafoods... visiting late for YS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am enjoying japanese foods these days. you made me crave for it...and your order both looks delicious, complete na din! yummy. visiting late from YS, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete