10/18/2011

Chocolate Trail 2011 in Hong Kong

Chocolate Trail 2011, Harbour City , Hong Kong
I was in Hong Kong in February tagging along my husband in an important meeting where we passed by a Chocolate Trail exhibiton at the Harbour City shopping complex  in Tsim Sha Tsui.

Chocolate Trail 2011, Harbour City, Hong Kong
They had delicious display of clothes made of chocolate, and also theme displays for Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year, and Easter Sunday.

I wished I had time to linger a bit more to enjoy and to take more photos but we were already running late for  the meeting. So that made me want to go back or go to any destination where there's a chocolate festival. I heard New Zealand has it every year! That would be a wish coming true :-)

             

8 comments:

  1. I can dive in those chocolate trails. HAHAHAHAH!

    Visiting from Tuesday Travels.
    Karawasan Festival 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. O gosh, can I start licking it now.. this is awesome... was here for TT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that chocolate cup display is sooooo tempting :)

    visiting you from TT. hope you can visit me back at NUIT BLANCHE

    thanks, and see you around! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 2nd photo! Wish I could also attend a chocolate festival! By the way, I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. huwaw!! sarap mag tampisaw sa chocolate!!

    http://www.mameeandmefashion.com/2011/10/my-boots-just-arrived/

    ReplyDelete
  6. chocolates clothes? wow, are they edible? i will surely licked em down:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum yum chocs! I think I can live in this place for good with an unlimited supply of chocolates! Lol.

    Late TT visit! My entry is a BEACH DANCING FEST which I accidentally witnessed! Hope you can check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is very neat Sis, I bet I will drool from looking, did you? visiting for TB, hope that you can visit me back too


    http://www.simplyjess.info/my-brown-package-came-and-a-lovely-dress-inside/

    ReplyDelete